Wednesday, February 4, 2015

About me

                                                                         Hi my name is Madison

 I'm happy all the time. Age  9. I like animals like chipmunks and kittens and                                   puppies.My favourite color is purple and green.My favourite food is rissoles and                                             chips and meat and  mince with everything in it and pickies .My favourite sibling is                                          Izabelle.My dislike sibling is Alex but at the end. I am good at gymnastics and art                                                                                   
                                 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting facts about what you like and dislike. How wonderful to be happy all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put what you like and what don,t like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you put that the siblings you like nor dislike if I did that my page will be full.

    Rahel

    ReplyDelete