Monday, August 17, 2015

Aunty come home please

                Aunty come home PLEASE

                             Dear Aunty Nikkita

Don’t you love us? I deeply believe that you need to come home at christmas time PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE if not mama will not let you back in the house. In my opinion you need to come home if you want to see for the rest of your life or you will not see us for a long long long time.


To begin with , Don’t love being with your niece, mum and brother? You saved $ 200 dollars to come up here but you can’t come why is this happening to me.

Listen up you need to come here so you can spend time us & you can spend most of the time with your family  not your friends.

To kindly carry on this writing, I am hurt inside because you hurt me for not coming home and it hurts how would you feel if it was you and I was not coming home you would be hurt would you.

Don’t you know how you have made me feel? It hurt that you do not love me and mama anymore.

6 comments:

  1. I like how you have used persuasive language. I think you need to elaborate more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to finish your writing and elaborate.You hook me in with the intro

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really appealed to your Aunty. This is a hard piece of writing to be able to use the criteria for persuasive texts. You have used a lot of emotional words which take away from why you want her to visit. Maybe include something about why it would be worth her coming to see you. The kind of things you do etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have because my Aunty is coming home

      Delete
  5. I like the way you used bold letters and persuasive writing. you hooked me in.

    ReplyDelete